FOURTEEN DAYS TOUR - HIGHLIGHTS OF MOROCCO STARTING FROM MARRAKECH
- Enjoy a private, air-conditioned transportation experience with an English-speaking driver/guide.
- Licensed guides are provided in select national and city locations.
- Explore the Erg Chebbi desert with a 4x4 tour.
- Receive a complimentary traditional Qoffa and party (for groups over 10 people) as well as a camel trek.
- Experience overnight stay in Berber tents and all entrance fees are included.
- 13 nights of accommodation in 3-star, double occupancy rooms are included. An additional $300 fee per person applies for single rooms.
- Enjoy 13 breakfasts and a complimentary lunch with a Berber family.
- One child (10 years old or younger) can join for free.
- The tour does not include an English-speaking driver/guide or licensed guides in select national and city locations.
- The 4x4 tour of Erg Chebbi, traditional Qoffa, traditional party (for groups over 10 people), camel trek, overnight stay in Berber tents, and all entrance fees are not included.
- 13 nights of accommodation in 3-star, double occupancy rooms are not included. An additional $300 fee per person applies for single rooms.
- 13 breakfasts and a complimentary lunch with a Berber family are not included.
- One child (10 years old or younger) does not join for free.
- Airfare to Morocco, transportation to Marrakech if arriving in another location, travel and/or medical insurance, dinners and any additional food/drink costs if not specified, alcohol, any incidental expenses, tips to driver, guides, Riad/hotel staff are not included.
Arrival at Marrakech
On the first day of your Morocco trip, your driver will greet you warmly at the airport and transfer you to your hotel/riad. After check-in, it's time to rest or venture out for a guided tour! It's up to you - make sure to let your driver know your plans and if you'd like them to stick around for the excursion or private tours of Morocco. Whichever route you decide to take, exploring the variety of sites and attractions throughout Morocco is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Marrakech guided Tour
Let your guided tour of Morocco take you to the Red City, Marrakesh. Here you will meet a certified local guide who will show you around and help you to discover one of the enchanting treasures of this Arabian country. With Bahia Palace as your first stop, marvel at its extraordinary architecture while hearing tales of its four wives and 24 concubines. From there, immerse yourself in the fascinating souks of Marrakesh, where haggling for hand-crafted items is a must. And lastly, no guided tour to Morocco is complete without seeing the Saadian Tomb - a royal necropolis from the 17th century set amidst picturesque landscaped gardens. Take part in private tours or join an excursion trip for an uninterrupted experience that will make this Morocco trip one to remember!
Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Daddes Valley
Our journey to Daddes begins at 8 am, and we're wasting no time as our voyage takes us through the world-famous Tizi'NTichka cols. Along the way, we will make multiple stops for amazing views of the Moroccan landscape. After lunch, we'll be guided on a tour of what can only be described as one of the top heritage sites in the world- AitBenhaddou. After marveling at this awesome historical wonder, we'll head to the Hollywood of Africa in Ouarzazate- home to movies such as The Mummy, Gladiator, and Game of Thrones! Finally, our expedition ends in Daddes valley, where you can explore your hotel before heading off for dinner and some much- needed rest in preparation for a fresh new day ahead tomorrow! Join us on this private guided tour of Morocco and have an experience you'll never forget!
Merzouga - Rissani - Midelt
Wake up and rise with the sun! Our guided tour starts early in the morning with a sunrise on the dunes, followed by a delicious breakfast to prepare us for the camelback ride. After a short break, we join our driver and head off on an excursion through Morocco. Passing through Errissani, we can visit their market and savor some of the local treats – maybe even try out madfouna, a nomadic-style pizza native to this region! In this same area, we can find a Fossil Museum containing fossils dating back 500 million years ago. After an enriching sightseeing experience, we travel along Ziz Gorge at the Atlas Mountains and end our day at Midelt - the perfect final destination for your private tours of Morocco!
Fes - Volubilis - Meknes
Feeling the need for a little downtime? A guided tour of Morocco is the perfect way to relax and enjoy some me-time. Spend the morning soaking up your freedom in the thousands of pedestrian alleyways in Medina, or continue exploring the area further. After lunch, our excursion trip will take us on an amazing adventure to Volubilis, an impressive archeological site listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997. We’ll move on to Meknes -- one of Morocco’s last imperial cities, which features tall ramparts and gates such as Bab Mansour, one of the most impressive gates in Morocco. Our private tours will take us inside El Hedim Square, SahrijSwani granary, and Moulay Ismail’s mausoleum before checking into our hotel for a comfortable night's rest. With guided tours like this one led by knowledgeable local guides, you won't miss out on all these grand sights, from crazy alleyways to historical landmarks!